stoP And Inch North

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thank You HTML



I love, repeat love, the NaNo Website. However, there is one thing that drives me nuts about it. They don't have HTML as an option on their forums. All they have is BB code. Grrr!!!

HTML is almost second nature to me now after so many years of using it. Although to be fair to it, what I'm using is more like pidgin HTML, but if it gets you by, who cares?

But BB code? Like I said before, grrr!!!

Oh well. In other news, the kick-off for NaNoWriMo is tonight at midnight! And for me, in my time zone, that means that I only have another 11 and a half hours left to go. Whee!

On the sidebar, you should note that I've installed two word widgets which are designed to show you all my personal progress on the novel, as well as the progress as it compares between Asheville, NC and Charlotte, NC. My heart belongs in Asheville, but technically I'm closer to Charlotte, as of currently.

Here's another character from the book that I will be writing this November:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home