stoP And Inch North

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

If I Had Known That My Car Only Had One Start Up Left In It, I Would Have Taken It Into The Repair Shop This Morning



Unfortunately for me, I didn't. I was planning to do it today (Wednesday), but it died before I had a chance.

Luckily for me, I was only a mile away from my home when it happened.

Oh and I got bit by an ant too.

Did you know that there's a new movie coming out called The Prestige? When I saw the preview, I thought for a second that the 2nd Batman movie was coming out, because it was about magic and it has both Christian Bale and Michael Caine in it; and not only that, but it was by the same guy who did Batman Begins. Weirdo.

'Course, it also has David Bowie in it. I find that oddly fitting since I've been listening to the soundtrack from the Labyrinth for the last 3 days straight.

You know, it's funny, I was a fan of Christian Bale before he became famous for Batman Begins. I actually liked the movie "Reign of Fire." Go figure. I have a thing for post-apocalpytic movies/books. I also like Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home