stoP And Inch North

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Welp, I'm Pleased



My best friend from college emailed me today with some very tentatively exciting news.

But first, some background information. As it says in my profile, I am taking the year off and then am hoping to do music therapy. As you can see from my sidebar, one of the schools that I'm interested in is TWU - Texas Woman's University. I'm hoping to go there for grad school in the fall of '07.

Now, I've been telling my friends my plans for the past 3 or 4 months now. In fact, every time that I talk to Debra (best friend), I say to her (only half-jokingly) that she should come with me to TWU.

And today she emailed me and told me that she was actually considering it! She's was a photography major in college; and TWU has a master's degree in photography.

Now wouldn't that be cool if we could both go? Yup, two random Mars Hill students end up in a graduate school halfway across the country. I hope it happens.

In other news now, I've started looking into what it would take to get my EMT licensure. As a person who might end up working in a hospital someday, it wouldn't be a bad thing to have on my resume.

And speaking of hospitals, I applied at my local one today. Under "Jobs applying for," I put "Any non-RN certified positions available." Yeah, that's showin' 'em.

Yeeeaaah.

Right.

And here's another hero:

Batman

2 Comments:

  • I will try....but im not promising anything...sighs love deb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 AM  

  • *hugs*

    By Blogger Val, at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home