stoP And Inch North

Monday, October 23, 2006

Characters



As mentioned previously, I'm partaking in the NaNoWriMo challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. I wrote a 45,000 word novel this summer (it'll be 50 by the time I finish editing, if not more); but that took me 2 months to do. Oh well.

The book that I'll be writing this November is the sequel to the book I wrote this summer. It should be pretty exciting. I've been mapping out my characters at the UGO hero machine website that I think that I've probably mentioned here before.

Here, meet my MC (Main Character), Olivia:

Olivia - Tremble

I mean, that's not a perfect picture of her; but rather just an approximation. Trust me, she'll be more interesting than that. Plus, she's technically only 13, but I can't decide whether or not she'll still be 13 in this body or not.

I'll introduce you to the other characters later when my paste button starts working again. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home